Another succesful show has come and gone for the H3D crew. Not only succesful for us, but it was also the busiest AfricaCom yet. With over 4500 international delegates most exhibitors agreed that it was a huge success. Incorporating all 4 of the Cape Town Convention centres hall as well as most of the breakout rooms it also used the most floorspace ever.
Attendance was up 41% over 2010 and already 75% of the 2011 floorspace is sold.
We where once again extensively involved and many areas of the show not the least being the “guys on the ground” for our UK based clients, Informa. Whether an exhibitor needed a massage therapist or a promotions girl…we were the point of contact to make it happen.
Our area of involvement included
1. Producing 8 “budget exhibit” stands www.budgetexhibits.co.za
2. Producing 2 custom stands for Opera Software and Shoto China
3. Graphic design to all event hanging and ground based signage.
4. Production and rigging of all aerial based signage
5. Installation of ground based signage to allow for ease of flow for all delegates
6. Wall and ceiling draping to both lunch areas
7. POD display booths
8. Production of over 120 shellscheme full colour prints for use in shellscheme packages.
9. All streams graphic design and branding
10. AfricaCom Awards stage and table branding
As always our modus operandi for AfricaCom is to be the helping hand that Informa UK need on the ground. If they needed information, we oblige. Where ever we could make it easier for the organisers, we did so.
We have now been extensively involved in AfricaCom for over 8 years. We have watched it grow from small beginnings to become one of the biggest business events of the cape Town calendar. Plans are already in place for the 2011 event which can be found here AfricaCom 2011
Whatever you need doing…we can do it!
speak to us at