Our largest project of the year to date.
We chose a concept that was quick to install. All external walls where inflatable and internally lit with colour changing LED lighting. This created a soft space that was inviting, comfortable and an escape from the business of conferencing and the main show floor for doctors.
1. Air-roof entrance
2. Inflate walls with internal LED lighting changing from soft white to subtle green
3. A fully stocked smoothie bar
4. A fully stocked espresso bar
5. A variety of snacks
6. A full lounge and cafe area to each side of the exhibit
7. 2 large meeting suites with projector facilities utilising Octanorm Maxima
8. Free WiFi for delegates
9. Computer terminals for those delegates who didn’t bring their laptops.
10. 2 x emergency exits
Internally furnishings consisted of custom bar units, new furnishings, Octanorm maxima structures as well as eco-friendly Xanita board units to display product detail.
The crew at HOTT3D handled all aspects so that it was literally a walk-on, walk-off scenario for client.
All in all this project rolled out perfectly and smoothly, which is indicative of the pre-event planning we put into such projects
Hott 3D designs, manufactures and builds trade show exhibition stands and temporary event infrastructure. The company provides complete expo solutions all over South Africa including – Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg.
Contact us today: Contact