2015 represents the 9th year that HOTT3D have planned, designed and implemented the venue wayfinding and sponsor branding at the AfricaCom Conference & Exhibition at the CTICC. Working closely with our UK based client, Informa, the AfricaCom event has yet again proved to be successful.
Planning the venue signage for this event is truly an enormous task. So much so that before the 2015 installation took place, plans for the 2016 event were already well advanced.
The branding is divided into 2 key categories.
Sponsor Opportunity sites
Throughout the CTICC, a variety of banner sites are positioned that sponsors can purchase for the event duration. These are positioned at strategic points that allow for maximum exposure to the 10 000 attending delegates. Sponsors are able to brand an entire internal area at the CTICC ensuring their key message is driven to their target audience.
Ericsson, with their sponsorship of the A-Hub zone on level 1 & the ballroom and Huawei with their dominant branding of the gallery areas of the CTICC both made excellent use of the branding zones available.
Event and Wayfinding sites
To ensure 10 000 international delegates find their way around the CTICC venue, we use a series of wayfinding displays and feature area location banners to navigate the venue with ease.
All suspended banners are tensioned into aluminium frames to ensure a world class, crease free presentation.
Our services for this aspect of AfricaCom include:
- Developing detailed plans of the venue, illustrating the various signage positions for both production and sales team.
- Continued updating and development of the signage plans as sponsor requests are confirmed.
- Design & collation of all graphic content that requires printing
- Pre-print colour proofing
- Print production and preproduction
- Onsite installation and dismantling post event
- During show signage changes
Add to your calendar: AfricaCom 2016 15 – 17 November 2016 at CTICC