Bayer Middle East chose Cape Town as their destination for their annual internal sales conference. The Westin, Cape Town (adjacent to the CTICC) played host to 250 internal sales staff and management including the head management of Bayer South Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Having a long and successful relationship with Tourvest, HOTT3D were asked to design and develop the Conference Branding & Venue Wayfinding at The Westin by producing large and grand format printed event and product branding to fit specific internal venues and meeting areas.
Knowing that the delivery had to be world class and without single fault we invested a great deal of time in site visiting and planning.
Branding elements included:
1. 4 Product specific breakout rooms with seamless wall to wall branding.
2. A massive 6m wide x 5.5m high entrance lobby lightbox to serve as the main photo opportunity backdrop.
3. A 19m x 5m seamless printed backdrop with an integrated 4×3 screen in the main venue coupled with a raised stage platform and speakers podium. The logistics for this item alone included printing the seamless backdrop offshore in Germany as there are no South African facilities that can print on fabric to this size or to the required quality with joining.
4. 3m x 4m event specific lightboxes to add to the branding around the giant stage backdrop.
5. Cladding the 6 main lobby foyer pillars in seamless 6m tall event and product branding.
Meticulous planning ensured our Conference Branding & Venue Wayfinding was installed in less than 12 hours. This was an exceptionally well executed project from client servicing all the way through to production onsite, ensuring one very happy client.
19m x 5m seamless printed backdrop
Main lobby foyer pillars
4×3 screen in the main venue
Breakout room with seamless wall to wall branding
3m x 4m event specific lightboxes
Entrance lobby lightbox
View more HOTT3D Conference Branding & Venue Wayfinding here