March 2016 was the first time the BPLLive event was hosted in Cape Town, South Africa. Brought to Cape Town by the British Premier League and produced by TeamWass, this was a showcase of epic proportions. Featuring 12 of the top Premier League clubs, numerous sponsor showcases and a host of interactive experiences the venue at Camps Bay High School proved to be the most idyllic setting.
HOTT3D were asked to provide an array of services including
1. Customisation of each clubs internal marquees using grand format stretch fabric prints and custom furnishings.
2. Extensive interiors for Arsenals showcase of their “Invincible” trophy and famous players kit.
3. Internal design and features for Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton & Visit Britain.
4. Venue directional branding, informational and wayfinding onsite and offsite.
5. Design and production of the VIP zone & Carlsberg bar.
6. Extensive supply and installation of flooring, registration counters and venue branding.
Two of South Africa’s greatest Premier League players, Quinton Fortune and Lucas Radebe, joined other Barclays Premier League legends like Peter Schmeichel, Robbie Fowler and Shaun Goater in giving fans the opportunity to rub shoulders with some of their heroes. These star players interacted on the mini pitch during the duration of the event and dedicated time to signing of autographs for their fans.
As part of the Premier League’s commitment to inspiring sport participation in communities around the world, there was a Premier Skills community coaching course run the week leading up to BPL Live at Grootbos Football Foundation as well as offsite events in Khayelitsha to which we produced an array of signage.
Over 2 days this event attracted almost 30000 visitors. What an incredible event to be involved in.