Exhibiting at Electra Mining 2014?
Show Dates & Times:
15 September 2014 09:00 – 17:00
16 September 2014 09:00 – 17:00
17 September 2014 09:00 – 17:00
18 September 2014 09:00 – 17:00
19 September 2014 09:00 – 16:00
HOTT3D will be on site providing exhibition solutions to clients at Electra Mining 2014 before, during and after the show.
So if you have any exhibition stand, display or graphic needs, please contact us.
Electra Mining Africa is a premier showcase and the biggest mining, industrial, machine tools and electrical trade show in southern Africa, which brings new products to market with resounding success.
Benefit from on site sales, plenty of sales leads and brand visibility, all major advantages of being part of Electra Mining Africa 2014.
It delivers a great return on investment for exhibitors and provides a world-class event for visitors keen to see the latest in products, services, technologies and trends across the mining, construction, industrial, power generation and machine tools sectors.
Electra Mining Africa is ranked among the top three mining shows in the world. Where else would you get the opportunity to meet thousands of potential customers from all over Africa, South America, USA, Europe, Asia and Australia? All under one roof, in five days.
Mining Africa has enjoyed the full support of the most respected Associations and Institutions across all related industries over the years, including:
• The Chamber of Mines of South Africa
• The South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
• The SA Institute of Mechanical Engineering
• The SA Institute of Materials Handling
“The co-location of Machine Tools Africa with Electra Mining provides a premier showcase for us where we introduce and launch new products to the market with the benefit of face to face contact. It’s a very important channel for us.”
Gavin Adams, Iscar South Africa
4 Shows in 1
ELECTRA MINING AFRICA
- Mining and Related Products
- Industrial, Engineering and Manufacturing
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Handling
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Electrical/Electronic Equipment
- Power Generation Equipment
- Instrumentation and Control Equipmen
- Manufacturing and Repair Equipment
- Test and Measuring Equipment
- Electro-Mechanical Components
- Energy Conservation Equipment
- Consulting Electrical Engineers
MACHINE TOOLS SHOWCASE
- Abrasives, Blading, Carbide
- Hand Tools and Cutting Tools
- Conventional and CNC Machine Tools
- Measuring Instruments
- Welding Machines
- Digital Readouts and Probing Systems
- Sheet Metal Technology
- Press Brake Tooling
- Plate Rollers, Section Benders and Dish Heads
- Presses, Punches and Trimming Machines
Links you may need:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +27(0) 11 835 1565
- Cell:+27(0) 83 289 1126
- Fax: +27(0) 86 569 3385 Exhibition Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +27 (0) 11 835 1565
- Cell:+27(0) 72 251 0911
- Fax: +27 (0) 86 569 3385
- Tel: +27(0) 11 835 1565
- Cell: +27(0) 84 401 2158
- Fax: +27(0) 86 569 7358