Dates: 12 -14 May 2015
Venue: CTICC, Cape Town
LinkedIn: African Power Forum
Phone: +27 21 700 3500
Fax: +27 21 700 3501
Exhibition & Sponsorships
Neil Borthwick | Ext: 3509 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nevenka Ristic | Ext: 3537 | email@example.com
African Utility Week 2015
The African Utility Week returns in its 15th year in 2015 and continues to offer a global meeting point for African power and water utility professionals. The annual show continues to be a great networking opportunity for engineers, stakeholders and solution providers through its exhibition and conference events.
Visitor statistics from the African Utility Week 2014 event:
- 95% of visitors were satisfied with their experience at African Utility Week 2014
- 47% of visitors with definitely place orders as a result of attending African Utility Week 2014
- 67% of visitors at African Utility Week 2014 play a direct role in the purchasing decision process
Exhibition – 250 exhibitors on 12,000sqm
- This market leading trade exhibition is the first port of call for senior decision makers to source the latest solutions or to meet new clients and suppliers. Participating as an exhibitor will enable you to make crucial contacts within the African power and water industry, enter new markets and widen your network.
- Large power users,
- IPPs, consultants,
- and regulators
Floor plan 2015
Click here for full Exhibitor List
Conference – 1200 delegates across 8 tracks
- If challenges around power generation, T&D, metering, clean energy, finance, reliability, water supply or energy efficiency are keeping you awake at night, African Utility Week will be the right place to find suitable solutions, best practices and case studies from around the world.
Why you should exhibit:
- Close business: Trade shows deliver new qualified buyers with real purchasing power that are often hard to reach by sales representatives in the field.
- Live product demonstrations: Schedule hundreds of face-to-face meetings in advance, demonstrate the capabilities of your technology live and confirm your deals with a handshake.
- Gain market intelligence: Receive market feedback first-hand to establish if your products and services meet the requirements of the industry and stay abreast of your customers’ needs.
- Educate attending industry professionals: Spend quality time with your customers explaining your new technology or business solutions face-to-face and demonstrate the capabilities of your product.
- Increase your market share: It’s likely that many of your customers will attend the event. Keep them informed about the latest developments in your brands, products and services.
- Meet & entertain loyal customers: Make appointments ahead of the show with your VIP customers and give them a first-hand opportunity to see and discuss your new product lines.
- Generate leads & build a qualified database: With more than 5,000 attendees looking for the best solutions, you can provide your sales team with qualified leads over the next 12 months.
- The 15th annual African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa is the only global meeting place, conference and trade exhibition for African power and water utility professionals and offers a unique networking opportunity for engineers, stakeholders and solution providers alike.
Products on Display
HOTT3D design, manufacture and build trade show booths and exhibition stands in South Africa. We provide our National and International clients with a well thought out platform to better market their brand and products at Trade Shows across South Africa.
View our Exhibition Stand options here