Exhibition Trade Show Stand Design in 2012 – The Hott3D Style Guideline & Ideas
September 13, 2012
Hott3D has been extremely busy in 2012, building exhibition stands around South Africa. We thought we would give an update on some of our Exhibition Trade Show Design Ideas & Materials, that we have used for our clients in 2012.
AfricaCom 2012 – WIOCC Pavillion
As AfricaCom 2012 nears, we are full steam ahead planning for a large amount of stand building at this years exhibition. We will be building around 20 exhibits this year ranging from Budget Exhibit booths to full custom exhibition stands that involve extensive constructions.
WIOCC was one of our favorite stands of 2011 and this year the booth has been upgraded to include further custom features.
Sprayed laser cut panels with backlit text
LED sidelit detailing
Stretched fabric prints.
AfricaCom runs from the 13th till the 15th November 2012 at the CTICC in Cape Town, South Africa
Octanorm Maxima System Build for JVR at ICP 2012:
JVR’s exhibition booth constructed using Octanorm Maxima in a simple 6m x 3m configuration and incorporating:
1. Raised timber floor
2. Stretched full colour fabric prints
3. Touchscreen plasma screens
4. timber shelving to display a large quantity of literature
5. Custom duco sprayed reception with LED uplit top surface
6. …and most importantly an Nguni cowskin rug and a custom bead curtain.
This exhibit is from on our Budget Exhibits Division. Producing quality system built exhibition stand booths at an affordable price
Using Octanorm Maxima as the base structure we utilized a combination of clad and inserted panels to create backlit effects that highlight the product logos.
Flooring consists, very simply, of astroturf.
A large custom barcounter serves as both a meeting point as well as a platform for dispensing a bar service and snacks.
Behind the bar is a chalkboard wall featuring sport icons from Super 15 rugby, The British Open Golf as well as the current Test Cricket between England and South Africa. The plasma has daily footage of these and other major sporting events.
This exhibit uses component already existing from other shows previously done for Pharmaplan. They can be re-used and reconfigured due to the modularity of Octanorm.
Lundbeck – SASOP 2012 – Full custom 9m x 3m exhibition booth
We designed this booth to focus on Hospitality, which included:
1. A bar service of beverages, small cooked treats and ice cream.
2. Multiple seating to allow for delegates to enjoy the refreshments as well as sit down at tea and lunch breaks.
3. Satellite TV signal – most important that the rugby game this weekend between South Africa and Australia be broadcast so that delegates can watch even though they are not at home.
The design of the stand was simply done, but with key features that created an impactful and very open/ accessible layout.
– Laser cut, backlit “water and sunrise” relating to Saphris Sycrest.
– Raised timber flooring
– Full custom service bar with below counter storage