POWER-GEN Africa 2015 Quick Facts:
Dates: 15 -17 July 2015
Venue: Cape Town Convention Centre (CTICC)
Number of Exhibitors: 100+
For more information on exhibition requirements, please contact:
Senior Exhibit Services Manager
T: +44 (0)1992 656 672
POWER-GEN Africa exhibition and convention returns in 2015, along with its sister event DistribuTECH Africa to the Cape Town Convention Centre (CTICC). Organisers say, the 2015 event will cover power needs, resources and issues facing the sub-Saharan power generation industry.
Bringing together major and minor players from the public and private power sectors, engineering and commercial sectors. Conventional and renewable energy will be discussed and represented at the 2015 event.
POWER-GEN Africa 2015 will feature:
- 40+ conference sessions as part of a multi-track conference programme
- 145+ eminent international speakers from around the world
- Hot topic presentations and panel discussions
- Guided technical tours
- 100+ leading exhibitors from the region and world-wide showcasing their latest technologies
- Informative training workshops
- Utility and private power sectors
- Commercial personnel from the equipment manufacturing and consulting fields.
- Professionals from utilities and energy intensive industries with responsibility for ensuring power supply
Whether you are a start-up or more established company, POWER-GEN Africa 2015 offers you the opportunity to raise your company profile by launching new technologies or raising awareness about your products and equipment.
No where else gives you the opportunity to reach and meet leading power industry professionals in one place at the same time and network with key industry buyers and influencers from around the globe.
86% of conference delegates to POWER-GEN Africa, rate the quality of the conference programme as very good or excellent.
97% of visitors to POWER-GEN Africa, specifically attend to view the exhibition.
General Electric Exhibition Stand by HOTT3D – PowerGen Africa 2014
View more of our portfolio on Behance: Click Here